- Integrated 2 pstn trunk fxo ports, 2 analog telephone FXS ports with lifeline capability in case of power outage, and up to 50 SIP trunk accounts
- 1 GHz arm cortex A8 application processor, large memory (512MB ddr Ram, 4GB nand flash), and dedicated high-performance multi-core dsp array for advanced voice processing
- Gigabit network port(s) with integrated PoE, USB, SD card; integrated NAT router with advanced QoS support
- Supports up to 500 users, 50 SIP trunks, and up to 30 concurrent calls
- Comprehensive security protection using SRTP, TLS and HTTPS with hardware encryption accelerator, Fail2ban, Whitelist, Blacklist, alerts and more to protect against attacks
The UCM6200 series includes the same award-winning features as the UCM6100 series. Designed to provide a centralized solution for the communication needs of businesses, the UCM6200 series IP PBX appliance combines enterprise-grade voice, video, data, and mobility features in an easy-to-manage solution. This IP PBX series allows businesses to unify multiple communication technologies, such voice, video calling, video conferencing, video surveillance, data tools, mobility options and facility access management onto one common network that that can be managed and/or accessed remotely. The secure and reliable UCM6200 series delivers enterprise-grade features without any licensing fees, costs-per-feature or recurring fees.