C1000-24P-4X-L C1000-24P-4X-L-Cisco Catalyst 1000 Series Switches ; Detail:24x 10/100/1000 Ethernet PoE+ ports and 195W PoE budget, 4x 10G SFP+ uplinks.
Cisco® Catalyst® 1000 Series Switches are fixed managed Gigabit Ethernet enterprise-class Layer 2 switches designed for small businesses and branch offices. These are simple, flexible and secure switches ideal for out-of-the-wiring-closet and critical Internet of Things (IoT) deployments. Cisco® Catalyst® 1000 operate on Cisco IOS® Software and support simple device management and network management via a Command-Line Interface (CLI) as well as an on-box web UI. These switches deliver enhanced network security, network reliability, and operational efficiency for small organizations.
The Cisco Catalyst 1000 Series Switches provides these features:
* 8, 16, 24, or 48 Gigabit Ethernet data or PoE+ ports with line-rate forwarding
* 2 or 4 fixed 1 Gigabit Ethernet Small Form-Factor Pluggable (SFP)/RJ 45 Combo uplinks or 4 fixed 0 Gigabit Ethernet Enhanced SFP (SFP+) uplinks
* Perpetual PoE+ support with a power budget of up to 740W
* CLI and/or intuitive web UI manageability options
* Network monitoring through sampled flow (sFlow)
* Security with 802.1X support for connected devices, Switched Port Analyzer (SPAN), and Bridge Protocol Data Unit (BPDU) Guard
* Compact fanless models available with a depth of less than 13 inches (33 cm)
*Device management support with over-the-air access via Bluetooth, Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP), RJ-45, or USB console access
* Reliability with a higher Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF) and an enhanced limited lifetime warranty support(E-LLW)